Friday 7 September 2007

Want to help in the Ron Paul revolution in England?

I have just become an assistant organiser for the London Ron Paul meetup group. If you are serious about having freedom in our lifetime and our childrens lifetime, then please consider joining that group and helping.

We can have a lot of fun doing this too. Just look at how the Americans are having fun geting the message of liberty out there!

Also if you would like to help write articles for this blog, or create British Ron Paul videos, then please contact me.

You can get me at my hotmail account (just add mkpdavies to the usual hotmail.com address), or leave a comment here.

I will be attending the Oct 27 "give us an EU referendum rally", so if anyone wants to meet up there, I would be happy to see you.

Thanks

Matt

No comments: